The upper low is beginning to interact with the environment over Louisiana at this hour with some pretty rapid development of deep convection just south of the Alexandria area and close to the Fort Polk radar site. Recently noted was a TBSS or a three body scatter spike on the cell near Fort Polk below…
We will see a lot of this in the coming 24 hours. Large hail is going to be a very real threat with these storms. Everyone stay weather aware today as hail and wind can be as damaging as a small tornado in some instances.
- LSM Chasers in Texas – LIVE
- LSN Chasers in Kansas Today
- Severe Threat–Saturday 3/23/13
- Wintery Mix Across the South
- Clearing Out
- AM #Snow across the #South
- #Winter Wx Advisory NE AL #alwx
- #2/21/13 #Severe Wx #Team Brantley French, Jason Brand
- #More Heavy Rain & #Severe Storms This Week
- Quick Hitter for AL/GA early tomorrow?