Large supercells and multicells are exploding across the Mississippi delta region this evening and we are currently getting ready for deployment. After coordination with some National Weather Service meteorologists…it is evident that we could have a rather long duration event over portions of Mississippi and Alabama during the overnight into tomorrow. Hail and high winds will obviously be the main threats with tremendous lightning being possible. With a large mid level dry slot aloft coming into play…lapse rates will continue to support severe weather this evening and very large hail stones. We will keep you posted from the road once we are mobile. More later..
- LSM Chasers in Texas – LIVE
- LSN Chasers in Kansas Today
- Severe Threat–Saturday 3/23/13
- Wintery Mix Across the South
- Clearing Out
- AM #Snow across the #South
- #Winter Wx Advisory NE AL #alwx
- #2/21/13 #Severe Wx #Team Brantley French, Jason Brand
- #More Heavy Rain & #Severe Storms This Week
- Quick Hitter for AL/GA early tomorrow?