This afternoon the most active weather in the nation is across the Rockies into the northern plains with an incoming trough of low pressure and associated jet max over eastern Washington this afternoon. Lift across the Rockies/Front Range region is causing showers and thunderstorms stretching from the Dakotas region down into Nevada. This is the most active weather in the country and not much in the way of severe weather is expected. However, it may give our friend, Mike Olbinski, down in Arizona another good shot at some lightning photography. Below is an image he captured yesterday from the Phoenix area.
What a wonderful shot and we look forward to seeing more from our viewers and friends on our facebook group. Search for “Live Storm Network” on facebook to find us and we will add you in! Have a great Monday!
- LSM Chasers in Texas – LIVE
- LSN Chasers in Kansas Today
- Severe Threat–Saturday 3/23/13
- Wintery Mix Across the South
- Clearing Out
- AM #Snow across the #South
- #Winter Wx Advisory NE AL #alwx
- #2/21/13 #Severe Wx #Team Brantley French, Jason Brand
- #More Heavy Rain & #Severe Storms This Week
- Quick Hitter for AL/GA early tomorrow?