Captured this just a short time ago from John’s stream of a funnel cloud heading into Collins, MS. These cells mean business as there are a number of tornado warnings out. John, Brantley, Michael, and Nick are in the field live! Click the links above!
The threat looks to be increasing across portions of the MS Delta region this morning as continued return flow has become established across much of Mississippi ahead of the cold frontal boundary and associated upper air trough. The Storm Prediction Center has highlighted parts of the region for potentially significant tornado development [...]
Photos from the icing event across portions of Mississippi today in the Winona vicinity. These images were sent to LSN affiliate Jason Brand from a local spotter Nick Collins. More images like this may be seen over the next day or two as icing and potential for more wintery precipitation will be in place [...]
SPC has placed parts of the southeast under a Tornado Watch until 2:00AM CDT. Here is an outline of the watch area…
Concerns are also rising for a tornado event in parts of Alabama and Georgia tomorrow. It is likely that Brett will be out tomorrow and possibly even tonight. Stay [...]
- LSM Chasers in Texas – LIVE
- LSN Chasers in Kansas Today
- Severe Threat–Saturday 3/23/13
- Wintery Mix Across the South
- Clearing Out
- AM #Snow across the #South
- #Winter Wx Advisory NE AL #alwx
- #2/21/13 #Severe Wx #Team Brantley French, Jason Brand
- #More Heavy Rain & #Severe Storms This Week
- Quick Hitter for AL/GA early tomorrow?